Last Updated: Feb 23, 2015
- Access Medicine - Multimedia
- Access Pediatrics - Multimedia
- Access Surgery - Multimedia
- Acland's Video Atlas of Human Anatomy
These narrated videos of dissections use unembalmed human specimens to illustrate anatomical structures using simple language and high quality images. Presented by Robert Acland, a professor of surgery at the University of Louisville School of Medicine
- Bates' Visual Guide to Physical Examination Videos
- ClinicalKey Multimedia Images
Over 900 procedural videos and almost 10,000 images for use in presentaions.
- Dave Project - Gastroenterology
"DAVE Project, an acronym for the Digital Atlas of Video Education, is a collection of teaching tools. The project consists of a gastrointestinal endoscopy video atlas and medical lectures and presentations" from medical schools worldwide.
- Insidermedicine: In the Clinic videos
- Medline Plus Videos and Cool Tools
- MedlinePlus Surgery Videos
- New England Journal of Medicine Videos
- NIH Senior Health Videos (patient education)
- ORLive, Inc.
- Osteopathic Videos - Keyword search
- Physical Diagnosis Video (Medical Media Systems)
Unique: In the Examination Technique section, a purple dot in the "Abnormal Findings" column means there is a demonstration available for the abnormal findings you can encounter when you perform that examination technique. You can both learn the correct examination technique and see the abnormal findings you are trying to elicit.
- Public Health Image Library
library from the Centers for Disease Control contains photos, illustrations, and videos on disease and public health topics.
Library Subscribes - Free to Users
over 22 million citations for biomedical articles back to the 1950s with PCOM LinkSource to full text.
- Virtual Brain Model
The Albany Medical College Virtual Brain Model is a unique electronic library of human brain anatomy designed to improve teaching and learning of the spatial relationships of 79 key structures and functional pathways in the nervous system. The program is solely for your own personal use as an educational (non-commercial) tool.
- Whole Brain Atlas
information resource for central nervous system imaging which integrates clinical information with magnetic resonance (MR), x-ray computed tomography (CT), and nuclear medicine images. © Keith A. Johnson & J. Alex Becker
- Alexander Street Counseling Videos
- Counseling and Therapy in Video
online collection of video available for the study of social work, psychotherapy, psychology, and psychiatric counseling
- Criminal Justice and Public Safety in Video
Collection of 467 documentaries, training videos, and interviews illustrating the strategies, techniques, and experiences of professionals serving on the front lines of justice and public safety
- Kanopy Diversity Collection
Gender video collection
- LGBT Studies in Video
68 documentaries, interviews and archival footage exploring the cultural and political evolution of the lesbian, gay, bisexual, and transgender community
- Psychological Experiments Online
recordings of quintessential experiments in psychology with primary-source documents, including notes from participants, journal articles, books, field notes, and final reports.
Over 100 training demonstrations of psychotherapy and counseling sessions covering a range of modalities, populations and approaches including cognitive- behavioral, evidence based,motivational, mindfulness, and multicultural therapies.
containing more than 300 videos featuring therapy demonstrations showing clinicians working with individuals, couples, and families