Last Updated: Jun 20, 2014
- Access Medicine - Multimedia
- Access Pediatrics - Multimedia
- Access Surgery - Multimedia
- Acland's Video Atlas of Human Anatomy
These narrated videos of dissections use unembalmed human specimens to illustrate anatomical structures using simple language and high quality images. Presented by Robert Acland, a professor of surgery at the University of Louisville School of Medicine
- Alexander Street Counseling and Therapy in Video
- Bates' Visual Guide to Physical Examination Videos
- ClinicalKey Multimedia Images
Over 900 procedural videos and almost 10,000 images for use in presentaions.
- Counseling and Therapy in Video
online collection of video available for the study of social work, psychotherapy, psychology, and psychiatric counseling
- Criminal Justice and Public Safety in Video
Collection of 467 documentaries, training videos, and interviews illustrating the strategies, techniques, and experiences of professionals serving on the front lines of justice and public safety
- Dave Project - Gastroenterology
"DAVE Project, an acronym for the Digital Atlas of Video Education, is a collection of teaching tools. The project consists of a gastrointestinal endoscopy video atlas and medical lectures and presentations" from medical schools worldwide.
- Insidermedicine: In the Clinic videos
- Kanopy Diversity Collection
Gender video collection
- LGBT Studies in Video
68 documentaries, interviews and archival footage exploring the cultural and political evolution of the lesbian, gay, bisexual, and transgender community
- Medline Plus Videos and Cool Tools
- MedlinePlus Surgery Videos
- New England Journal of Medicine Videos
- NIH Senior Health Videos (patient education)
- ORLive, Inc.
- Physical Diagnosis Video (Medical Media Systems)
Unique: In the Examination Technique section, a purple dot in the "Abnormal Findings" column means there is a demonstration available for the abnormal findings you can encounter when you perform that examination technique. You can both learn the correct examination technique and see the abnormal findings you are trying to elicit.
Over 100 training demonstrations of psychotherapy and counseling sessions--featuring leading contributors and covering a wide range of modalities, populations and approaches including cognitive- behavioral, evidence based,motivational, mindfulness, and multicultural therapies.
- Public Health Image Library
library from the Centers for Disease Control contains photos, illustrations, and videos on disease and public health topics.
Library Subscribes - Free to Users