- Relevant Guides
- Additional Resources
- Incoming DO Student Reading List
GI (Gastroenterological Sciences)
OPP (Osteopathic Principles & Practice)
- Osteopathic Considerations in Systemic Dysfunction by William Kuchera
PCBM (Preventive & Community-Based Medicine)
- Evidence-Based Practice Subject GuideAn introduction to the process of EBP: formulating an answerable question, searching credible resources, critically appraising evidence. Links to toolkits & tutorials.
PCS (Primary Care Skills)
- Bates' Visual Guide to Physical Examination VideosDelivers head-to-toe and systems-based physical examination techniques for the (Advanced) Assessment or Introduction to Clinical Medicine course. The site features more than 8 hours of video content.
- Clinical ToolsDiagnostic tools, evidence-based summaries, UpToDate, patient ed, clinical trials databases, practice guidelines
RGU (Reproductive Genitourinary & Obstetrics, Gynecologic Medicine)
Last Updated: Mar 15, 2023 5:42 PM
Subjects: Osteopathic Medicine