Pharmacy Library Active Learning Exercises
The PharmacyLibrary Active Learning Exercises is a compilation developed by University of Iowa College of Pharmacy faculty and designed for use in a variety of teaching environments. While the activities were originally developed for use in a practice laboratory setting, many are equally suited, and can be easily adapted, to use in experiential (APPE and IPPE) and traditional classroom settings. The activities are categorized in the following curricular content areas:
- Application of Therapeutics
- Drug Information/Literature Evaluation
- Lifelong Learning
- Patient Counseling
- Patient Safety
- Physical Assessment/Health Screenings
- Prescription Dispensing
To access the full set of materials available to faculty members and instructors, you'll need to create a faculty account in PharmacyLibrary. To do that,
- Access PharmacyLibrary.
- In the NAPLEX review box on the top right of the home page, click on the link to create a personal profile.
- After completing the form to create a profile, click on the link to "Contact Us" for available instructor materials. Once the email dialogue box opens, put your user name and college affiliation in the email and send it to PharmacyLibrary. After we verify faculty status, we will enable instructor access within two business days.
- Once you receive verification from us, you may access all the materials available for instructors.
Last Updated: Apr 19, 2023 5:37 PM
Subjects: Faculty Resources