Point of Care Resources
- BMJ Best PracticeClinical decision support tool that offers a step-by-step approach to help manage patient diagnosis, prognosis, treatment, and prevention.
- ClinicalKeyPoint-of-care tool which allows users to search across textbooks, journals, and multimedia including medical and surgical procedures and images.
- Cochrane LibraryFind high-quality, independent evidence that combines the results of the world's best medical research studies to inform healthcare decision-making.
- DynaMedUpdated weekly, this tool provides evidence-based summaries based on reviews of over 500 core clinical journals and systematic review databases.
- PubMedPubMed comprises more than 26 million citations for biomedical literature from MEDLINE, life science journals, and online books dating back to the 1950s with PCOM Full Text Finder to full text.
- UpToDatePeer-reviewed clinical information system supports point-of-care decision making. For assistance on account access, contact Jim Panacio.
- DiagnosaurusSearch 1000+ differential diagnoses by symptom, disease or organ system, or browse all entries.
- Isabel: Diagnostic Decision SupportIsabel's diagnosis decision support checklist enables a clinician to enter a patient's signs and symptoms and receive a list of likely diagnoses to investigate.
- VisualDxCombines high-quality, peer-reviewed medical images and concise, actionable information to support the accurate recognition and management of disease.
- ClinicalKey Practice GuidelinesIncludes links to full-text clinical practice guideline articles published in the journals on ClinicalKey, plus links to additional full-text guidelines from professional and government agencies available via the Web.
- VA/DoD Clinical Practice GuidelinesThough free to everyone, the guidelines on this site are those endorsed by the VA/DoD Evidence Based Practice Work Group.
- COVID-19 Clinical GuidelinesRepository of the latest COVID-19 related, evidence-based guidelines from a wide variety of nationally and internationally recognized healthcare organizations and medical specially societies. Curated by ECRI.
- ClinicalKey Patient EducationIncludes brief overview of clinical topics plus links from professional and government agencies. Major topics available in English and Spanish.
- MedlinePlusMedlinePlus offers a diverse assortment of resources on health topics, human genetics, dietary supplements, medications, and more. Information is sourced from 500 selected organizations. Special features include unique sections on Health Topics, Medical Tests, and Genetics.
- Natural MedicinesProvides detailed and high quality, evidence-based monographs about complementary and alternative therapies. Formerly Natural Standards.
Last Updated: Feb 13, 2023 11:33 AM