What the Collab can do for you
The Collab touch-screen monitor and computer allows you to:
- Use the touch-screen monitor to take notes, draw, or brainstorm, then save it to the cloud
- Connect your laptop to the monitor to allow group viewing
- Hold a Skype or Google Hangouts session via the use of the installed webcam
- Use the Solstice software powered by Mersive to connect up to four devices wirelessly on the monitor
Collab items available at the circulation desk
A Collab resource kit is available at the circulation desk. It includes:
- Remote control for the monitor
- Remote control for the camera
- Wireless keyboard
- Stylus Pen
- VGA cable (to allow wired connection of laptop to monitor)
- HDMI cable (to allow wired connection of laptop to monitor)
- Mini-Display Port to HDMI cable (to allow wired connection of laptop to monitor)
The kit is available anytime the circulation desk is open, and can be taken out for four hours at a time.
Location and reserving the Collab
Want to reserve the Collab room for meeting or group work purposes? Simply fill out the linked form below and a staff member will contact you to confirm your reservation. All requests must be given 24 hours before intended use of the room.
The Collab is located on the first floor of the library, in room E103. When you enter the library make a left into the Reading Room, and then another left; the Collab room will be straight ahead.