Resources for Alumni
Welcome, alumni! The Alumni Portal answers the question:
What can the Library do for you?
- Provide access to DynaMed, a leading clinical evidence resource. Submit the Dynamed Alumni Access Form to request credentials for access.
- Mango Languages teaches learners to think critically in a new language and retain what they've learned. Over 70 foreign languages are available and some are presented in focused modules, for example Medical Spanish and Business Spanish. Scroll down to the Mango Languages section below for registration instructions.
- Link you to high-quality e-resources:
- Help you stay connected to PCOM via the Digital Commons
- The Digital Commons provides a snapshot of the intellectual and social life of the College.
- Welcome you when you visit the libraries.
- See the Campus Libraries tab for access and hours.
DynaMed & Mobile Access
The Library supports online and mobile access to DynaMed for alums. Many PCOM alums practice independently without access to a library. DynaMed provides health care providers with enhanced evidence-based topics and drug information that can inform and change practice.
Why DynaMed instead of some other resource?
- DynaMed has great clinical content (you want it).
- DynaMed will license alumni access (we can get it).
Submit the Dynamed Alumni Access Form to request credentials for access.
Access DynaMed on the web or download as an app for iOS or Android devices. To access the app, register for a personal Dynamed account and, after signing in, look for the "Get the DynaMed Mobile App" for instructions to download to your phone or tablet.
PCOM Library and Institutional Advancement Alumni Engagement have teamed up to offer you Mango Languages through a portal set up just for you.
It's as easy as 1, 2, 3, 4!
- Go to this unique link: https://connect.mangolanguages.com/pcomalumni/start
- Create a Mango user profile (first time users only) by selecting “Create one” from the Log In screen.
- Complete the profile information fields. Contact Alumni Engagement firstname.lastname@example.org to request the group code and enter the code in the field marked “Your library card number.” Click “Sign up."
- Start Mango! Returning visitors will be able to use their Mango profile information to log in at future visits to the website
Browse yearbooks back to 1925 and revisit your college years (missing years are listed - can you fill in?).
Catch up on recent events (Founders Day, Diversity Conference, Annual Research Day).
Explore student scholarship to see the excellence and variety of dissertations, theses, and reviews.
Read College Histories written to commemorate the centennial in 1999 and the 75th anniversary in 1974.